When your Paypal transaction is complete, a download link is generated automatically and emailed to your Paypal email address so….
1) Make sure you are still using your Paypal email address
2) Check your junk mail folder
3) Do you have anti-spam software that blocks incoming messages until the sender verifies them self?
4) Did you pay by Paypal echeck? If so, it usually takes around five working days for the funds to be transferred from your bank account. Only then is your download link automatically generated. The fastest method is by debit or credit card. Contact us if you need your files sooner!
If none of these solve your problem simply email us and we’ll help you out ASAP.
No problem. It will probably be either your anti-virus software / firewall that is blocking the download or your screensaver interrupting it. Try disabling these and if you still can’t download the file, email us at the contact page and we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.
It’s quick and you don’t need to sign-up.
1) Think of the most relevant keyword for the sound you are looking for, and enter it into the search box.
2) Results are immediately displayed and you can listen to a preview decide whether they are suitable.
3) If you wish to purchase a sound effect, check the box to the right of the description and then click the ‘add to cart’ button above - as you would at any other online store. Every time you do this your cart contents are displayed next to the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page.
4) When you have finished, click ‘checkout’ to complete your purchase through Paypal.
5) You will then either log in to your existing Paypal account or make a one-off payment without an account.
6) As soon as your transaction is complete, a download link will be sent to your Paypal email address.
7) Click the link in the email and you will be taken to your active sound effect links which you can then save to your computer by right clicking 'save target as...'
8) It is really easy, but if you get stuck please email us for help.
It’s the same as a watermark you’d see on a stock photo. It’s there to stop people from taking low-quality copies of our sounds and distributing them without our permission – you’d be amazed at how many of the ‘free’ sound effects on the internet are actually stolen. The beep contains a clever tracking technology that puts our name on the audio that surrounds it, so that if the sound effect is being used without our permission, our software can track it down.
Everything, except sell it and give it away for free. You are paying for a license to use our sound effect in your project, so just like a record you’d buy, the copyright in the recording always belongs to us and you are not allowed to sell it yourself or share it with other people. Please view our ‘License’ for full details!
Have you heard the thousands of shabby sound recordings floating around out there? Hissy, noisy, messy, urgh!! We offer well recorded sound effects with strong volume levels in true-stereo and surround sound! True-stereo because we use multiple microphones for a natural stereo spread, and we don’t like hiss or background noise. We use the best microphones and recording equipment so that the sound effects we sell are high definition with a big, fat sound!
Of course! If there’s something you need then drop us a line and we’ll see if we can find it for you. We have virtually every sound on the planet at our finger tips and can usually cater for any request be it an unusual sound effect that you can’t find or a bespoke piece of music. We can even make ‘sound design’ scenes replicating war zones, parties, haunted houses etc. A recent sound design piece that we created for schools in the UK can be heard by tying 'Trench' into the search box. The teachers wanted a historically accurate WW1 trench warfare ambience to bring their lessons to life, and this is what we created. We have provided similar sound designs for Madam Tussauds and many international film and TV companies, so why not let us know what you're looking for?
Most countries have copyright law that states that the original author of a creation is entitled to a credit and in a composers case, a royalty payment when their work is publicly broadcast. Fear not, this does not cost you a cent!
TV and radio stations, cinemas, hair salons, shops, bars – everywhere that plays music to the public has to buy a music license from their local PRO (performing rights organiziation). In the USA there are ASCAP and BMI, in the UK there is the PRS. Each venue or broadcaster pays an amount of money to the PRO based on their audience, so a shop may pay tens of Dollars per year whereas a TV station may pay millions. This money is then divided up proportionally and split between the composers of the music that has been broadcast – enabling them to earn a living in a world where music has very little value these days as a result of free downloads etc.
So all you need to do is write the composers name on any cue sheet that will be submitted to the broadcaster, and everyone will be happy!
You’re better safe than sorry – most free sound effects on the internet are stolen and you may get sued if the copyright owner hears their sound in your product. When you buy from us you know it is legal and completely original! (...and better quality)
We are a team of professional sound engineers and music producers based in London, England. Sound is our passion and we go to great lengths to capture high quality recordings from all over the world. We edit the recordings into a manageable length but try to leave them as natural sounding as possible. Then we offer them for full commercial use at www.bigfataudio.com for a one-time fee (usually referred to as ‘Royalty free’). We supply audio content to every area of the media from Film and TV to theatres, web designers and educational establishments. And our music production department have written music for many major international TV shows and films. Take a look at our C.V. for a complete list of our previous clients